I was surprised and excited to find out how many missionaries were headed to Indonesia with MAF. To me it seemed like a lot, until I started reading about the country. Indonesia has over 17,000 islands and is the 4th most populated country in the world! Eighty percent Muslim, largely mountainous and full of jungle, this country has hundreds of unreached people groups. MAF has 9 bases scattered over Indonesia and provides crucial transportation for God’s people to share His love. I found a story that gripped my heart and showed me just how important it is to reach these people that were considered “unreachable” until the small airplane came flying onto the scene. If you would like to be a part of this amazing endeavor go to our website at http://www.maf.org/bryant and join our team by becoming a financial partner.
So What is our Schedule?
- January 21-26 – We pack our crate and have our last yard sale!
- February 14 – We leave Georgia to drive to Idaho for our final training.
- End of April – We finish our training and head to Texas
- 2nd week of May – We leave for Indonesia from DFW!
- May 25 – Language School Orientation